Friday, June 1, 2007

Meme from Aynde who got it from Libby

Meme-O-Rama

I bet it's been a year since I did one of these. The sheer length of this one should catch me up!


1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be? My dad, calling just to talk.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? If there's a cart corrall or if I didn't have to park in BFE. No cart corrall + parked in the next state: nope, sorry.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? Over and over. She giggled when I kissed her tummy.

4. Do you take compliments well? I think so.

5. Do you play Sudoku? Online and handheld. I can't play on paper.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I'd like to think so but I'm guessing I'd end up as bear food.

7. Do you like nipple rings? Uhhh.... I'm past the age when that would be a good idea. On a man? sometimes.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep. Fifth and 6th grade, plus Band Camp in HS. Also, my dad did a lot of work at UW Science Camp catering events, so I hung out there a lot as a kid.

9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do? Gently but firmly say no. There is far too high a cost to such things for everyone involved.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Cowboy finds it distressing when I date other men.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Both in equal portions.

12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Engaged. Multitasking. Content.

13. Do any songs make you cry?
This is an inherited trait. I got it from my mother. Beautiful music makes me cry. Happy music, sad music, whatever.

14. Are you continuing your education? Until I stop living.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Country girl, of course! I'm a good shot too.

16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Kids. Hubby's faster than I am anyway.

17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? Cheryl and MadManda.

18. Whom do you text the most? MadManda

19. Favorite children’s books? Where the Wild Things Are. If I Ran The Circus.

20. What color are your eyes? Greenish-blue today.

21. How tall are you? 5'3"

22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? Not if I had to give up one person I have loved.

23. Any secret admirers? If I knew about them, they wouldn't be secret, now would they? Of course I do!

24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? No. I should try that someday.

25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled? In real life? Oahu. In meditation? The stars!

26. Do you like mustard? Dijon and honey-dijon. Yellow and Spice = Ew.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Eat. No question.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? I am a Wolf in everything but my eyes. I look like my dad, my aunt Susie and my greatgrandmother Miriam. Except the eyes.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? Seven to ten minutes.

30. Can you do splits? Ever since I was very young.

31. What movies do you want to see right now? Shrek the III, the BBC version of Hamlet I have coming from Netflix. Too many to mention this summer.

32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Got to bed by 10 so I could get that 2.5x OT pay the next day.

33. Was your mom a cheerleader? She'd be insulted by the very suggestion.

34. Whats the last letter of your middle name? E

35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Six or seven.

36. Do you like Care Bears? Nope. Too sweet and from me, that's saying something.

37. What do you buy at the movies? Bucket O'Popcorn and Bucket O'Pop to share w/ Cowboy.

38. Do you know how to play poker
? Several different kinds but I am a horrible liar and should never try to bluff.

39. Do you wear your seatbelt? Not as often as I should.

40. What do you wear to sleep? My pretty lavender satin nighty

41. Anything big ever happen in your town? Town or Hometown? My town was the site of one of the country's worst school shootings. As for Laramie: ever heard of Matthew Shepard? We're not all gay bashing hicks, contrary to media coverage.

42. Is your hair straight or curly? Wavey

43. Is your tongue pierced? ouch. No.

44. Do you like liver and onions? Confession: never had them. Bigger confession: probably won't try them.

45. Have you ever been in love? Many times.

46. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.

47. Ever been to L.A.? I think Anaheim may be the closest I've been.

48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I SHARE, thank you. But no, actually I buy nearly everything I have.

49. Do you hate chocolate? What kind of a dumb question is this? Obviously trying to fill up space. Pshaw! (I LOVE chocolate)

50. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Whether or not I am a screw up, whether or not I think that they think that I think I'm a screw up.

51. Are you a gullible person? I am trusting but not gullible.

52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Fairy Godmother.

53. Are you easy to get along with? Nope. High Maintainence but I give as good as I get.

54. What is your favorite time of day? Early morning or late at night when I have the house to myself.

55. Are you a generally happy person? I refuse to be unhappy for long. I will find a reason to be happy even if I have to work at it.

*pant pant*

Incidentally, I pressed the wrong key and had to do this twice. I STILL have an hour to go before I get to go home.<

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

I remember Retro being in the bed too....