Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Find a Reason

Apparently, I don't have my normal high-pro glow. People are concerned that I'm unhappy.. but I'm not. Really. It never hurts to think of reasons to be happy anyway.

Things that are making me happy today:
  • It's Wednesday, I didn't have to be at work until 9AM.
  • The children are still on Holiday break, I got to sleep in because they didn't have to be up for school.
  • Traffic was super light; I got to work 45 minutes early, which means I get to leave 30 minutes early tonight.
  • Smoked pork roast for dinner in my lunch bag.
  • I accomplished my entire 1st of the year to-do list before 2:00PM today.
  • New socks
  • Triple Grande Non-Fat, Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce lattes that taste almost as good as the fatty sugary one.
  • Aynde made it to Owensboro safe and sound and she has a phone, at last!
  • The Mary Engelbreit desk calander I got for Christmas.. so pretty and I can frame the pictures or scrap book with them when I'm done
  • Working with D, someone who I 'get' and who 'gets' me, and with whom I get a LOT accomplished (nothing to make you happy like productivity!)
  • A fabulous note to Shelley from my grandfather, encouraging her to reach for her dream and touching her so much she actually cried.

Life is good.

No comments: